Frequently Asked Questions
How to order
Preparing the required parts
Sending the required parts
Terms and Conditions
20 frequent questions:
- What are your production timelines ?
- What about Mechanical rights authorization ?
- Can we pay by paypal ?
- What are the available shipping methods ?
- What are the delivery times ?
- What are the specifications for graphic material ?
- How to send us the audio master ?
- What's the status of my order ?
- Can I cancel my order ?
- Where can i find your Terms and Conditions ?
What are the available shipping methods ?
We have many shipping methods and carriers that we use to ship your orders, because of the extensive variety of the products offered on our online store, and because or all of their own specific features (weight, size, etc..)
Most orders are shipped by private carriers (UPS, DHL,SCHENKER,...) within 24 to 96 hours, according to destination. Courier deliveries for some packages are possible in the Paris metropolitan area.
Please Note : No orders can be received at our office. Most of the production sites are located outside of Paris. Every order has to be shipped by a private carrier.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8pm. We can not :
- Agree in advance on a specific delivery time
- Have the carrier call if you're not around or if he is having some difficulties finding the address
- Have your package delivered at the distribution facility or our office
- Deliver on Saturday and Sunday
IN THE ABSENCE OF THE RECIPIENT ON DELIVERY
The delivery is rescheduled by the carrier the next business day after the first attempt. After the third failed delivery attempt, the goods are returned to the sender and a new delivery will be charged.
It is essential to inspect the content of the package while the carrier is still here. If the shipment was damaged, the PACKAGE HAS TO BE REFUSED AND YOU HAVE TO SPECIFY THE DAMAGES ON THE DELIVERY SLIP. Otherwise, it will be impossible to demonstrate the responsibility of the carrier, and the goods won't be exchanged.
TIPS : we recommend you ask the carrier to stay around while you check your package. Don't let them urge you.