Frequently Asked Questions
How to order
Preparing the required parts
Sending the required parts
Terms and Conditions
20 frequent questions:
- What are your production timelines ?
- What about Mechanical rights authorization ?
- Can we pay by paypal ?
- What are the available shipping methods ?
- What are the delivery times ?
- What are the specifications for graphic material ?
- How to send us the audio master ?
- What's the status of my order ?
- Can I cancel my order ?
- Where can i find your Terms and Conditions ?
What are the specifications for graphic material ?
You can download the templates and detailed datasheets about our graphic requirements from the desired product page, but you can also find them on our page dedicated to templates.
Nevertheless, please find some basic rules when it comes to graphic files preparation :
- Files must be exported as PDF, CMYK mode
- Every document should have a 300DPI minimal resolution
- Total maximum ink coverage = 300% (deep black : C30% - K100%)
- Always add at least a 3 millimeters bleed around your document
- Leave the artwork exposed in the label's inner circle
- Exclude all cutting marks, color charts, or any other elements non intended to be printed
- Ensure to vectorize all of the fonts
- Please name your files with the reference of the involved template
If in doubt, contact our graphic design department, through the messaging interface provided on your personal space.