Our templates are created as a vector graphic, with a special spot color (called "cutter") and set to overprint. They are in 100% scale. You can import these templates to most graphic programs (QuarkXPress, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.). Do not change the pre-set attributes (overprint and color settings). Please note the inserted template must remain in vectors - do not rasterize / flatten it with the actual artwork!!! Such a template cannot be removed from the artwork and would get printed.
Basic rules when it comes to graphic files preparation :
- Files must be supplied in PDF, CMYK mode
- Every document should have a 300DPI minimal resolution.
- Total maximum ink coverage = 300%
- Always add at least a 3 millimeters bleed around your document, except on the CD/DVD labels.
- Leave the artwork exposed in the label's inner circle
- Remove all cutting marks , color charts, or any other elements non intended to be printed.
- Provide documents without ICC profile
- Ensure to vectorize all of the fonts.