Specifications for digital artwork
You can download the templates and detailed datasheets about our graphic requirements from the desired product page, but you can also find them on our page dedicated to templates.
Nevertheless, please find some basic rules when it comes to graphic files preparation :
- Files must be exported as PDF, CMYK mode
- Every document should have a 300DPI minimal resolution
- Total maximum ink coverage = 300% (deep black : C30% - K100%)
- Always add at least a 3 millimeters bleed around your document
- Leave the artwork exposed in the label's inner circle
- Exclude all cutting marks, color charts, or any other elements non intended to be printed
- Ensure to vectorize all of the fonts
- Please name your files with the reference of the involved template
If in doubt, contact our graphic design department, through the messaging interface provided on your personal space.